helping you remember SAT definitions... the dirty way

wizen


       wizen (v.) – to become dry or withered



for your edification:  This word is actually pronounced “whiz in” which, for our purposes, is great!  That’s because when you see the word “wizen”, you can picture someone actually whizzing.   As in, taking a whiz.  You know?  Like, taking a leak.  Going number one.  Draining the pipes.  Urinating.  So, imagine with me here, that this is a male whizzing.  Once he takes a whiz, his, you know, member if you will, will then wizen.  That is, after whizzing, the “little guy” becomes dry.  Less full.  Withered, one might even say.  Get me?


examplification -  Sneaky Pete:  Bro.  If I haven’t taken a whiz all day, when I finally get a chance to get my whiz in, Little Sneaky Pete is so relieved it ‘ll wizen and become dry  and, like, wither.



Carl:  That’s very informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment