helping you remember SAT definitions... the dirty way

winsome


       winsome (adj.) – charming; attractive

for your edification:  I like you.  Because I feel such unbridled affection toward you, I really want to see you happy.  You know that saying, “You win some, you lose some”?   I want you to win some.  My hope for you is that you find a significant other who is charming, attractive – who is winsome.  I don’t want you to date ugly, obnoxious losers.  Stop it!  You deserve better!  Don’t lose some!  Win some! Date someone winsome.  You won’t regret it.  You deserve it, dammit!

examplification Rodrigo:  How was your date last night with Mean Wanda?

Skinny Jim:   Well, I asked her out because she puts out….

Rodgigo:  Did she?

Skinny Jim:  Obviously.  But she is so ugly and demanding.  She complained the entire time we were at the Tastee Shack.  I need to start dating some quality attractive, winsome girls, and not always just the ugly skankers.

Rodrigo:  That’s really inspiring.  I guess you win some, you lose some.

Skinny Jim:  Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment