helping you remember SAT definitions... the dirty way

prudent


        prudent (adj.) – careful; cautious; wise

for your edification:  Do you know what a prude is?  That’s right:  it’s someone who isn’t a skanky sloot.  Not being a skanky sloot is very prudent because it’s wise.  Prudes are careful.  Prudes are cautious.  Prudes don’t come home with questionable oozy sores on their lips.  Be prudent and be communicable disease free. 

examplificationJoe:  I don’t think it would be prudent to take Mitzi to the late-autumn quasi-formal.   Mitzi’s kind of an enormous prude.  I think it would be much wiser to ask Lisa to be my date instead.

Carl:  You're asking da Ride to be your date?  It’s good to be cautious

Joe:  Yes, I’m prudently making the proactive decision to ask the skanky girl to the dance.  I always like to get a return on my investment. 

Carl:  Maybe don't mention that when you ask her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment