helping you remember SAT definitions... the dirty way

truncate


       truncate (v.) – to cut short

for your edification:  Aaah, truncate.  Read it like “trunk ate” and then go with me on this little journey.  Here we go.


You know who's got it bad?  The male elephant.  We’ve discussed in the past how our species tends to put an overwhelmingly inordinate emphasis on the size of the male phallus.  It’s silly, but it’s just a fact of life.  Here’s another fact of life:  if you want an object to appear bigger, place it beside something smaller.  Wasn’t it Ben Franklin who coined that old adage: “When a fat lady stands by a fatter lady, she becomes the skinny lady”?  It wasn’t?  I don’t know.  I didn’t pay much attention in history class.  Anyways.  Back to the elephant schlong.  First of all:  poor elephant.  He’s got nowhere to hide!  It’s not like elephants wear pants.  So, there’s the male elephant’s phallus, just all out there and swinging in full elephant glory.  Normally, an elephant’s unit would appear gigantic.  But, wait.  Not so fast.  Because right there, doing its very best to outshine the elephant ween, smack dab in the middle of an elephant’s face is the elephant’s gargantuan trunk.  That trunk’s just all out there, unashamed, going, “Oh, hey.  I look just like a peener, and I’m on an elephant’s face.  Betcha didn’t notice if I’m a boy or girl, didja?  Nope.  You weren’t looking down there!  You were looking at my face peen!” 

Why does the the elephant phallus always appear petite?  Because it is cut short.  TruncatedThe trunk ate it. 


examplificationMitziDo boy elephants pee out of their trunks?


Muffy:  I’m sorry?

Mitzi:  Do boy elephants pee out of their trunks?  You know, because they don’t have penises?

Muffy:  Mitzi.  Male elephants do have penises.  They’re those big penis-shaped things in between their legs.

Mitzi:   Oh my gosh!  I never noticed the elephant penis.  I guess it just disappeared in my brain, cut short and truncated because the trunk ate it.

Muffy:  Let’s truncate this conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment