helping you remember SAT definitions... the dirty way

banal


       banal (adj.) – commonplace; unoriginal

for your edification:  Now I’ve told you we were gonna get all kinds'a dirty up in here.  I believe that if you’re old enough to take the SAT, then you’re old enough to catch my drift on this one. If you’re not old enough to be reading these techniques (which were really only designed to help you achieve your academic hopes and dreams and not to hinder your pure soul in any fashion!), go climb a tree or something.  If you’re old enough, let’s forge on.  Here we go.  Please notice that “banal” looks a lot like “anal”, eh?  If there’s one thing I’ve heard those dirty girls in the rodeo bathroom talking about, it’s anal.  And lemme tell you what they say about anal.  Those rodeo skanks say that anal is the opposite of commonplace.  They say that anal is completely original. They say that anal is NOT boring and commonplace.  No, no.  They say it is not.   But, this isn’t anal we’re talking about; it’s banal.  Add that one letter “B”, and you change the whole ballgame.  Anal = uncommon; completely original.  BANAL = totally common; completely unoriginal.  Get it?


examplification -  Mitzi:  OMG, Muffy.  When I get married I am so not going to abase myself by allowing anything other than unoriginal, banal lovemaking to occur in my bedroom.  

Muffy:  So anal will only occur in the kitchen, then?

Mitzi:  Most likely.




No comments:

Post a Comment