helping you remember SAT definitions... the dirty way

bilious


             bilious (adj.) – cranky; irritable

for your edification:  If you know someone named Billy (like I do), and he’s kind of an ass (like the Billy I know is), then this one will be easy for you.  Bilious sounds like “billy is”, and in this case, Billy is cranky, irritable - a real wankjob, fo sho.  Billy says things like “fo sho," by the way.  

If you don’t know anyone named Billy, I’ll provide some for you so you can have some Cranky/Irritable/Assy Billy mind-associations:   1) Billy the Kid – he killed, like, twenty-one people or something, and from what I’ve heard,  he also spit on old ladies and pomeranians.  Irritably assy.;  2) Billy Idol:  google him and try to find a picture where he doesn’t have a bilious, cranky scowl on his face.  Non-scowly Billy Idol pictures are pretty rare, my friend.  Sexy?  Maybe.  Rare?  Yes.  Cranky?  Obviously;  3) Billy Ray Cyrus:  this is the dude who had his panties all in a bunch about his achy, breaky heart and has to talk about his mullet and his Salvia-loving daughter in every single interview he gives. Under those circumstances, anyone would be irritable, but, still: shut your cranker, Billy Ray Cyrus.  Other Billys that might help you include (but are not limited to) Billy Bob Thornton, Billy Corgan, Billy Dee Williams (I don’t know why you’d choose this Billy.   He seems very pleasant.), and Billy goats (any of ‘em.  All of ‘em).  I trust you now have a thoroughly generous supply of Billys to which your brain might refer.

examplificationCrystal:  I got stuck with that bilious toolface Billy for my biology partner, and his cranky attitude zapped all the enjoyment I could have had out of the sacred frog dissection, instead making the dismemberment a miserable experience because of his irritable  jerkiness.

Paula:  That blows.  Distinguishing the difference between my frog’s anus and his spleen was super-fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment