helping you remember SAT definitions... the dirty way

comport


        comport (v.) – to behave

for your edification:  Well, the last one was nice and tame.  This one isn’t.  Take a look at “comport.”  And, I apologize for this, but it’s pronounced “cum port”.  Since it’s pronounced “cum port”, why don’t we just go ahead and utilize those two words - “cum” and “port” - to help us remember the definition of the word “comport.” Now, I hate to sully (that’s a good SAT word, by the way.  Look it up, won’t you?) the delicate 17-year-old brain (and if you can’t imagine what I might mean when I say “cum port”, well, God bless you!), but if you are able to imagine a “cum port”, then, honestly, someone needs to tell you to behave, my friend!  If you are behaving yourself, then you are avoiding thinking about that “cum port” at all costs, right? Shouldn’t you be thinking about things like puppies and rainbows and waterfalls and sunsets instead of your misbehaving dirty old mind thinking about “cum ports”?  Gross.  Stop thinking about ports in which cum would enter, and behave.  Seriously.


examplification -  Dirk:  I was really trying to comport myself with dignity, dude, and behave for once, but when I saw Crazy Gina in that tiny skirt, all I could think about was getting into her cum port. 

Rodrigo:  I see.


No comments:

Post a Comment