helping you remember SAT definitions... the dirty way

feckless


        feckless (adj.) – ineffective; worthless

for your edification:  You know how there are some people who, no matter what the topic, just don’t seem to care about anything?   Like, you ask them where they want to go to dinner, and they’re all, “I don’t care.”  Or, you wonder what movie you should go see, and they go, “Whatever.  Doesn’t matter.”  Or, you’re like, “Should I shave my head and have the hair surgically transferred to my rectum as a representation of my disapproval of the abuse of baby llamas worldwide?” and then they’re all, “I don’t know.  Maybe.”  These people – these noncommittal, disinterested, indifferent people - are completely and totally worthless.  They’re totally ineffective.  And you know what?  They don’t give a feck.  In fact, they don’t give a feck so much that they are feckless.  You know what to call ineffective mothers who just don’t give a feck?  That’s right:  motherfeckers.  Motherfeckers are completely feckless.  Get it?  Eh.  Whatever.  Not to be worthless, but feck it. 

examplification -  Harriet:  You wanna go get a smoothie?

Larry:  Eh.  I don’t care.

Harriet:  You don’t care if you get a smoothie?

Larry:  Whatever.

Harriet:  Wait.  So, if I got a smoothie, would you get one, too?

Larry:  I’m not sure.

Harriet:  Can I get a boysenberry ginseng smootherator and pour it all over your privates?

Larry: I don’t know.

Harriet:  You’re kind of worthless, you know?  It’s like you’re just completely feckless.

Larry: Feck it.

Harriet:  Feck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment