helping you remember SAT definitions... the dirty way

sagacity


             sagacity (n.) – wisdom

for your edification:  You know how they say that with age comes wisdom?  Well, they do.  You know what else comes with age?   Sagging.  Like, as in, saggy boobs, saggy face, saggy ass.  It's this final sag I mentioned that becomes the most prominent.  In fact, when you’re old, you become a card-carrying, coupon-clipping, bi-focal wearing resident of Sag Ass City.  You just pack up your little brown old-person bags and move your shiz out of town.  It’s just one of those preordained things.  Coincidentally, Sag Ass City sounds a lot like our word, “sagacity.”  Those elderly residents of Sag Ass City may tuck their boobs into their shorts and have pancakes for butts, but they sure do possess years and years (and years) of wisdom!   Why, let’s remember the definition of sagacity by envisioning some of those wise old Sag Ass City residents, okay?  Okay!

examplification -  Rodrigo:  I had a major dilemma and I didn’t know where to turn, and then I saw my grandma walk by – holy crap, was she ever  Sag Ass City!  - and seeing her saggy ass reminded me of her years of experience and wisdom.  I knew she’d be able to provide me the sagacity I needed.  Thanks, Grams.

Grams:  Sure thing, chicken wing.

No comments:

Post a Comment