helping you remember SAT definitions... the dirty way

brazen


             brazen (adj.) – bold



for your edification:  Since I feel like we know each other pretty well now, I think I can be honest with you.  I’ll be a little bold and tell you a little about this guy I know.  His name is Rodrigo, and he’s a total boob guy.   Rodrigo reports that when a girl goes without a bra, for him, it is like bra zen.  Even though for Rodrigo, going braless can provide a glorious state of bra zen, for many members of the lady team, going braless in public is pretty bold.  Pretty freaking brazen, if you will.  So, maybe for Rodrigo, boobies a'flyin is the key to paradise, but a lot of womenfolk report that ditching the bra is a bold revolution that they aren't ready to join. 


examplification Gina:  You know what, Rodrigo?  You may think it’s bra zen for a girl to walk around all bold and brazen  and braless, but it can be pretty fraggin uncomfortable, my friend, for those breasters to be on the loose, bouncing around, unprotected, out of their cage all day!

Rodrigo:  Free the boobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment