helping you remember SAT definitions... the dirty way

inane


       inane (adj.) – empty

for your edification:  This one’s so obvious, friends.  Inane consists of in and ane.  You know what an “ane” is, don’t you?   Well, in the world of Subversive Verbal, “ane” is short for anus.  So our word, “inane” - for our intents and purposes – stands for “in anus.”  You know what’s in the anus?  More often than not, nothing.  It’s empty in there.  A black hole.  Literally.  Now, there are exceptions to every rule, of course, but when you see inane and automatically think of the old anus,  remember, pal:  it’s empty in there.         

examplification Skinny Jim:  This is the worst day ever.

Dirk:  What’s going on?

Skinny Jim:  I can not keep my underwear from flying up my butt.  Here I am, all day long, yanking and pulling, pulling and yanking, to no avail.

Dirk:  This is a completely inane conversation.

Skinny Jim:  You know what else is in ane?  My underwear.  Ironically, it is not empty in my ane, as my comfort cotton briefs have set up camp all up in there and don’t seem to have any plans to leave in the near future.

Dirk:  I’m off to get a sno cone.

Skinny Jim:  Dude:  try mixing lemon and raspberry.  So friggin' good.

No comments:

Post a Comment