helping you remember SAT definitions... the dirty way

seminal

       seminal (adj.) – original; groundbreaking

for your edification:  You know how you got here?  Not like, here in your house or in the library or in the state pen or wherever you literally are right now, but how you got here on the Earth?  If you just said, “the stork brought me,” then, good for you, still rockin’ the stork response at your age.  It’s a dash of cute with just a teensy sprinkle of creepy mixed in, but on you, it works.  Okay, though, stork believer – here’s a trick question for you:  Just how did the stork get here?  I’ll tell you how:  stork semen.  That’s right, passenger on the stork train.  It was the semen-y sperm o’ the long-necked, skinny-legged, can’t-even-fly-but-somehow-manages-to-tote-and-deliver-babies-worldwide bird that started it all.  For those of you who may not believe in the mystical powers of the stork, you must be aware that you, too, originated from good ‘ole dad-juice - aka, semen.  For, semen is the original, groundbreaking ingredient required in baby-making.  It’s seminal, obviously. 

examplification -  Rodrigo:  I think it’s really admirable of you to study so hard for your SATs so you can get into college, but I’ve decided to take a different path to my future.

Patty:  Oh, yeah?  What’s that.

Rodrigo:  Semen salesman. 

Patty:  Come again?

Rodrigo:  I will soon.

Patty:  Nast.  I just ate.  I mean, what the hell are you talking about?

Rodrigo:  Oh.  Well, I just had an epiphany that with my superior brains and beauty, I can make a real difference in the world by being the seminal step in creating a groundbreaking, original new super-species consisting of little Rodrigos all over the world  comprised of my dope as hell DNA-filled semen.

Patty:  I don’t see how this plan could go wrong.

Rodrigo:  Play your cards right and I’ll give you a free sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment